MARCH 07-17, 2020 Only 6 spots available
UTILA, BAY ISLANDS of Honduras
PRICE 2175 USD
SAGA ALUMNI PRICE 1975 USD
THIS SAGA TRIP HAS EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATION PREREQUISITES:
- LOGGED MIN. 100 DIVES
- CERTIFIED RESCUE DIVER OR HIGHER
- CPR/FIRST AID WITHIN 24 MONTHS
- ENRICHED AIR CERTIFIED
- DEEP SPECIALIST CERTIFIED
- MEDICAL CLEARANCE
- INSURANCE FOR TECHNICAL DIVING
- 10 nights of double occupancy accommodation, breakfast and lunch
- Tec 40, 45 and 50 training including academic sessions, practical applications, limited open water training and 4 staged decompression dives
- Personal instruction at a 3:1 ratio
- Gas fills
- Equipment rental (excl. instruments) NOTE: 3 Backmount spots and 3 Sidemount spots available. Previous sidemount diver certification required for those choosing this option.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED?
Materials. Please obtain the Tec Deep crewpack well before the start date. It is essential you complete the academics before your arrival. Absolutely NO exceptions.
Instruments. Please have at least two depth reading instruments and two bottom timers. Use coupon code ABYSS on www.divesaga.com/shop to purchase a Shearwater Perdix or Teric if you prefer to use a technical diving computer during training.
Airfare is not included.
Dinner is not included.